top of page

Important Information

This page holds important information regarding booking our services and our qualifications held. 

Scroll down for further information.

Any questions, please contact us via email or text.

Thank you.

Ackeee Tree 

Terms and Conditions

To ensure a confirmed date for your event and to avoid any disappointments, we kindly request a £50 date holding fee. Please note that spaces cannot be held without this payment. The date holding fee will be deducted from your final balance. However, it is non-refundable if you decide to cancel your event 7 days or less prior to the scheduled date. 

We understand that circumstances can change unexpectedly in today's world. If you need to change your event date, we will do our best to accommodate your request, based on space availability. Kindly provide us with a minimum of 72 hours' notice for any date changes. 

Once you are satisfied with your booking details, we kindly request a 30% payment of your total balance (less booking fee if applicable). The remaining 70% is required three weeks before the event. However, if you have made a booking within two weeks of the event, the full balance must be paid at the time of booking.

We offer multiple payment options, including bank transfers, card payments, and cash. 

bottom of page